Registration Clerk- Full time
Eastern Plumas Health Care provides crucial services to our community. We are a non-profit, critical access hospital district, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County for over 45 years. We are the only hospital and clinic within a 30 mile radius serving over 10,000 residents living throughout Plumas and Sierra Counties.
The Clinic Registration Clerk position plays a key role in the efficiency and success of our clinics. We are currently seeking a dynamic individual with a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills, who has computer and medical office experience. The successful candidate will have superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills and be customer-focused at all times. We are willing to train the right person!
This is a full-time, benefitted position. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Schedule appointments
- Checking patients in for appointments
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Verifying patients' insurance and coverage
- Collect co-pays
- Check patient demographics
- May require travel to other local clinics to back-fill
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- At least one year medical office experience preferred
- Ability to communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and privacy
Job Status: Full Time