Registered Nurse, Temporary- ER- Night Shift
Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital district, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate a 9 bed acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24 hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service. In addition, four primary care medical clinics and a dental clinic offer residents a full spectrum of health care services in the Graeagle, Loyalton, and Portola communities. There are also hospital-based Skilled Nursing Facilities in Portola and Loyalton.
We are actively seeking a Registered Nurse for an open night shift position. Full time employee's work three 12 hour shifts each week.
We are offering incentive pay for our night shift positions and are looking for the right person to join our team to fill a temporary opening.
Position Requirements Include:
- Current CA RN license,
- ACLS, and PALS
- 1-2 years of nursing experience
The position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, direct and appropriately delegate to ensure the delivery of safe, quality patient care
- Function within the full scope of RN licensure, according to the CA Nursing Practice Act
- Provide assessment, development, implementation of the care plan, and evaluating the effectiveness of that care
- Directing emergency interventions and collaborating with physicians, team members, and others to optimally manage patient care in the interest of the patient
- Acting as a patient advocate when necessary
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Contract/Temporary
Job Reference #: 5/13/19