LVN Full Time, Day Shift
Surrounded by the Sierra Nevada Mountains with beautiful lakes and trails for hiking, biking, fishing, and skiing, this facility is thriving and is looking for a highly motivated LVN to fill a full-time position in our Portola Clinic and provide excellent care to our community. It’s an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the successful growth this rural hospital is experiencing, while maintaining your health through our comprehensive and competitive benefits. This position will work mainly at our Portola Clinic.
Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate an acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24-hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service. In addition, four primary care medical clinics and a dental clinic offer residents a full spectrum of health care services in the Graeagle, Greenville, Loyalton, and Portola communities. There are also hospital-based Skilled Nursing Facilities in Portola and Loyalton.
All healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine. We offer this free of charge as a part of your new employment process
We are offering a generous and exciting sign-on bonus! Come join our team of great nurses!
We are currently recruiting for a Day-Shift LVN position in our Portola Clinic.
Position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the assessment of patient needs and health plan by taking vital signs, blood pressure, patient history, medication listing, etc.
- Administers prescribed oral medications and gives intramuscular and subcutaneous injections.
- Completes all necessary documentation in the patient's medical record in accordance with the organization's EMR procedures
- Floats to Emergency Department to assist ER RN when necessary.
- Current CA license,
- CPR, ACLS, and PALS,
- A minimum of 1 year experience is preferred..
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1/10/22