IT Generalist - Full Time - $31.25 - 37.50/hour
As an IT Generalist at Intelligent Technical Solutions, you are responsible for performing the overall information systems support including but not limited to planning, implementation, troubleshooting as well as administrative procedures in a variety of IT functional areas. Ideal candidates for this occupation are tech-savvy, love the challenges of repairing and updating computer systems, and are not afraid to take on many roles on a daily basis. Armed with a knowledge of many areas of information technologies is essential to the role.
- IT Generalist duties include both administrative and technical support tasks throughout the workday. This includes handling issues that the first-level technical support staff could not resolve and troubleshooting specific systems errors and issues.
- IT Generalists also train support staff in the use of hardware and software associated with client facing technologies.
- Provides operational infrastructure support, maintenance, troubleshooting to ensures optimum utilization of IT resources.
- Involved in hardware/software/vendor selection, security, training, coordination, and scheduling of IT initiatives.
- Directed in several aspects of the work. Gaining exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
- ConnectWise PSA
- Time entered on-time.
- A minimum of four (4) years of combined hands-on desktop, server, and network experience.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT discipline.
- IT certifications relevant to the job function.
- Team player.
- Gets it, Wants it, and has the Capacity for it! The GWC!
Pay ranges from $31.25 - 37.50/hour and vary by experience and location.
Pay increase depends on acquisition of certificates. Technicians are expected to take the company sponsored certification at least once every six months upon hiring.
(Example certifications: CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, Microsoft MCDST or MCP.)
- Paid US Holiday
- Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Plans
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Accident and Disability Coverage
- Company-paid training and certification
- Retirement Security
- Health & Wellness Program
- Salary Advancement