Dental Hygienist-Part Time
1. Administers prophylactic treatment by the scaling and polishing of teeth.
2. Documents area of existing restorations and notable areas of possible decay and disease for dentist's review. When appropriate, may call in dentist for immediate consultation.
3. Takes x-rays to determine extent of any decay and disease.
4. Administers fluoride treatment as needed.
5. Updates medical history of patient, highlighting significant information for dentist's review.
6. Instructs patients in oral hygiene technique, answering patient questions and providing other Educational information relevant to oral hygiene.
7. Practices universal precautions and other sterilization and infection control procedures, and maintains equipment.
8. Provides associated administrative support, including maintaining patient documentation, patient communication and other record-keeping.
9. Performs related duties as required.
Current Ca RDH license
2+ years of experience
Dental X-Ray certified
Pay: $35.49 to $41.70/hour
Starting wage is based on previous experience.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 4/24/19