Certified Nurse Assistant Student Training Program (CNA) April 2024 PAID!
We are excited to announce our in-house Nursing Assistant Training Program! Starting approximately April 2024
We are accepting applications for a limited number of full time positions to participate in this paid training program. This is a great opportunity for paid training as a future Certified Nurses Assistant that could lead to a full-time, benefitted position.
Subsequent full time CNA positions will be filled by the candidates determined to be the best fit for the positions.
Apply now! Applications are currently being accepted.
NOTICE: The following items must be collectively completed for all applicants prior to the class beginning:
- Receipt of Application
- Pre-Employment Physical, Drug Screen, and Infection Prevention Clearance
- To be considered for future or continued employment with the District at the completion of the NATP, candidate must obtain an active California Certified Nurse Aide license within 90-days of completion of the NATP.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must pass pre-employment medical exam and drug screen
- DOJ background check and finger print submission required
- Clearance to proceed with CNA application
The EPHC District NATP does not discriminate against any people or persons with an actual or perceived protected class, in accordance with all state and federal anti-discrimination regulations.