5k Sign on Bonus -Registered Nurse - ER - Days - $40-58.52/hr
Surrounded by the Sierra Nevada Mountains with beautiful lakes and trails for hiking, biking, fishing, and skiing, this facility is thriving and is looking for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to fill a Full Time position in our Emergency Room, while providing excellent care to our community. It’s an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the successful growth this rural hospital is experiencing. This position will work mainly at our Portola Campus. Sign on Bonus included plus a fantastic benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 403(b) and more!!!
Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate an acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24-hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service. In addition, four primary care medical clinics and a dental clinic offer residents a full spectrum of health care services in the Graeagle, Greenville, Loyalton, and Portola communities. There are also hospital-based Skilled Nursing Facilities in Portola and Loyalton.
Per CDPH: All healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine. All vaccinated, eligible, healthcare workers must receive their COVID-19 booster by February 1st, 2022.We offer this free of charge as a part of your new employment process.
Position Requirements Include:
- Current CA RN license,
- CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- 1-2 years of critical care/emergency department experience
The position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, direct and appropriately delegate to ensure the delivery of safe, quality patient care
- Function within the full scope of RN licensure, according to the CA Nursing Practice Act
- Provide assessment, development, implementation of the care plan, and evaluating the effectiveness of that care
- Directing emergency interventions and collaborating with physicians, team members, and others to optimally manage patient care in the interest of the patient
- Acting as a patient advocate when necessary
Pay: $40 to $58.52/hour
Based on experience
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 08/09/22