Student - Certified Nurse Assistant Training Program (CNA)
We are excited to announce our in-house Nursing Assistant Program. We are accepting applications for a limited number of full time positions to participate in this paid training program. These positions are temporary, non-benefited positions, not to exceed 8 weeks. These positions may or may not provide opportunity for a permanent placement after successful completion of all course work and CNA license is obtained. The employee/students must maintain compliance with all District and Training Program policies. Subsequent full time CNA positions will be filled by the candidates determined to be the best fit for the positions. Completion of the NATP does not guarantee or automatically grant future or continued employment.
Program begins September 7, 2021. Applications will be accepted through August 16, 2021.
NOTICE: The following items must be collectively completed for all applicants prior to the class beginning:
- Receipt of Application
- Pre-Employment Physical, Drug Screen, and Infection Prevention Clearance
- Fingerprint submission to the Department of Justice, and clearance to proceed with CNA license application
- To be considered for future or continued employment with the District at the completion of the NATP, candidate must obtain an active California Certified Nurse Aide license within 90-days of completion of the NATP.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must pass pre-employment medical exam and drug screen
- DOJ background check required
The EPHC District NATP does not discriminate against any people or persons with an actual or perceived protected class, in accordance with all state and federal anti-discrimination regulations.