RN Supervisor - Skilled Nursing - Weekends Only
We are actively seeking a Registered Nurse with experience and leadership skills to fill one per diem, non-benefited position. Shift length is eight hours Saturday and Sunday. Required licenses includes: Current CA RN license, CPR, and ACLS. A minimum of one year RN experience in skilled nursing or long term care is required.
The position responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Act as day shift supervisor and support for the LVN on duty.
- Assist in daily operations, including staffing issues as they arise.
- Follow-up with all needed orders, input physician's orders into the electronic medical record.
- Perform weekly skin checks of residents and perform follow-up care as necessary.
- Assist with passing medications as needed.
- Other projects as assigned by the DON.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: qaBU7Yewr6