RN, Acute Floor- NOC Shift- Full-time with benefits
Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital district, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate a 9 bed acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24 hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service. In addition, four primary care medical clinics and a dental clinic offer residents a full spectrum of health care services in the Graeagle, Loyalton, and Portola communities. There are also hospital-based Skilled Nursing Facilities in Portola and Loyalton.
Surrounded by the Sierra Nevada Mountains with beautiful lakes and trails for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing, this facility is thriving!
We are actively seeking a Registered Nurse for our Acute department. This is a full time, night-shift position with benefits and shift differential pay. Come join our team!
All persons working in a healthcare setting in California are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine. We offer the vaccine free of charge as part of your new hire process.
Position Requirements Include:
- Current CA RN license,
- CPR, ACLS, and PALS, TNCC or MICN courses (or completion of one of these courses within 6 mos. of hire)
- A minimum of 1 year RN experience is preferred..
The position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Assess, plan, implement, evaluate, direct and appropriately delegate to ensure the delivery of safe, quality patient care
- Function within the full scope of RN licensure, according to the CA Nursing Practice Act
- Provide assessment, development, implementation of the care plan, and evaluating the effectiveness of that care
- Directing emergency interventions and collaborating with physicians, team members, and others to optimally manage patient care in the interest of the patient
- Acting as a patient advocate when necessary
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 10/30/2018