Respiratory Therapy Supervisor Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
- Determines, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and levels. Provides direction, orientation, training, coaching, and mentoring to staff.
- Assists with performance evaluations and disciplinary actions. Assesses quality of services delivered and facilitates staff development programs.
- Ensures staff compliance with departmental and organizational policies, procedures and protocols.
- Performs staff responsibilities as needed to fulfill required service levels. Leads the handling and resolution of complex issues and complaints.
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
- Minimum Required Education: AS Degree from an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
- Required Licensure/Certification: Registered as a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). State licensure as required by law.
- ACLS Healthcare Provider Certification
- PALS certification.
- Minimum Experience: 3 years of respiratory therapy experience.
Job Status: Full Time