Radiology Technologist III
We currently have an opening for Radiological Technologist III in our hospital radiology department. The Rad. Tech. III will be responsible for performing services in x-ray and two additional modalities, including C.T. and Dexa Scans. The Rad Tech performs outpatient exams as ordered by physicians, as well as servicing the emergency department as needed. The incumbent will perform x-ray, CT, and Flouroscopy in procedural and surgical settings. The position is 12-hour shifts with designated on-call hours to perform testing as ordered by the Emergency Department physicians. Compensation depends on qualifications and experience.
Principle accountabilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Perform all procedures available under the specified modalities, and as ordered by the physicians.
- Procedures will be performed on an outpatient and emergency basis.
- Operate portable x-ray and/or C-arm in surgery
- Complete all paperwork/EMR documentation as pertaining to the patient and/or modality in a timely manner.
- Participate in department scheduling duties and participate in quality assurance program as set forth by the department.
Requirements of the position include:
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of Radiology
- Must have and maintain a current CA state license to practice Radiology
- Must possess CA Flouroscopy certificate
- Licensing for the additional modalities of CT and Dexa Scans a plus, willing to train the right candidate.
- Must maintain current CPR/BLS certifications at all times.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs frequently.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Medical, Vision, Dental insurance, Employer sponsored Life Insurance, supplemental AFLAC policies, retirement planning (EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS), Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave.
Pay: $34.65 to $48.75/hour
Starting rate depends upon qualifications
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: RAD7.25.18