Physical Therapist Assistant
Here's an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the successful growth this rural hospital is experiencing by providing your expertise in Inpatient Rehabilitation Services! We treat Acute and Swing bed rehab, as well as SNF patients.
Surrounded by the Sierra Nevada Mountains with beautiful lakes and trails for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing, this facility is thriving and wants a highly motivated and experienced PT Assistant to provide excellent care to our community.
All persons working in a healthcare setting in California are required to have the COVID-19 vaccine. We offer the vaccine free of charge as part of your new hire process.
- Effectively implements patient programs as developed by Physical Therapist
- Maintains accurate patient treatment records and current progress notes
- Submits billing via EMR for each patient treated in accordance with established policy
- Participates in staff meeting, in-services and other educational activities
- Engages in consultation with the Physical Therapist as to any changes in the patient's condition or response to treatment which my warrant re-evaluation or alteration of the established treatment plan or goals.
- Licensed in California as a Physical Therapist Assistant
- Previous physical therapy experience in inpatient preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate to and work well with patients, peers and supervisors
- 2 years of specific academic training followed by Clinical rotations and then Licensure
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 3/29/19