Paramedic- Per Diem
Perform medical care in accordance with the established protocols and within scope of practice in the hospital and pre-hospital settings. Supervises and directs prescribed activities of ambulance personnel and emergency responders.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic certification.
- CPR certification.
- ACLS (Advance Cardiac Life Support) certification.
- PALS (Pediatric Advance Life Support) certification.
- DL51 (driver’s physical).
- Ambulance driver’s certification (by start date).
- Possess the mental and physical health to meet the demands of the job.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Ability to cope with high stress situations.
- Ability to accurately identify and prioritize patient needs based on assessment
- Knowledge of radio communications.
- Emergency medical practices and procedures within scope of practice.
Pay: $19.56 to $23.08/hour
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 8/26/19