Paramedic, Part Time
Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital district, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate a 9 bed acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24 hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service.
Our patients are at the heart of Eastern Plumas Health Care's mission. We provide you with the best quality health care as cost-effectively as possible. After a careful assessment, we'll decide whether to treat you here or to stabilize and transport you to a larger hospital that offers intensive and specialty care.
We are currently recruiting for one Part Time Paramedic. A minimum of 4 years experience as an ambulance paramedic is preferred. 24 hour shifts, scheduled days may vary, including some weekends and holidays. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- BLS, ACLS, PALS,
- current CA Paramedic license,
- CA ambulance driver’s certificate,
- DL-51 with medical examiner’s certificate.
Paramedic duties will include but are not limited to:
- Respond to 911 calls
- Participate in inter-facility transfers
- Operate within scope of practice inside the hospital setting; assist in the Emergency Department under supervision of the ER RN
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: ENoyNI