Outpatient Clinics-Registration Clerk-Per Diem
Eastern Plumas Health Care provides crucial services to our community. We are a non-profit, critical access hospital district, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County for over 45 years. We are the only hospital and clinic within a 30 mile radius serving over 10,000 residents living throughout Plumas and Sierra Counties.
The Clinic Registration position plays a key role in the efficiency and success of our clinics. We are currently seeking a dynamic individual with excellent customer service skills, who has computer and medical office experience. The successful candidate will have superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills and be customer-focused at all times.
This is a per diem position for the Portola and Graeagle clinics, and days may vary. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Schedule appointments
- Checking patients in for appointments
- Answering and directing incoming phone calls
- Verifying patients' insurance and coverage
- Collect co-pays
- Check patient demographics
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience
- At least one year medical office experience preferred
- Ability to communicate efficiently, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality and privacy
Salary based on experience
Job Status: Part Time