Human Resources Coordinator
Provides employee and labor relations services to employees and management.
- Acts as a resource for employees and/or managers regarding human resource policies and procedures relative to all aspects of employment.
- Assures that company employment, labor relations and equal opportunity policies and practices comply with the applicable provision of federal and state laws.
- Assist in the research, planning, developing and implementing of new policies and procedures.
- Assist managers in identifying options, articulating advantages/disadvantages and/or risks of each and facilitating a sound decision.
- Provides advice and consults with managers on proper documentation and legal requirements for disciplinary action, evaluation and termination process.
- Administers day to day functions of employee benefit plans.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Two to five years’ experience in Human Resources preferred.
Current drivers license as travel to other facility will be required.
Pay: $20.11 to $23.63/hour
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 09/05/19