Assistant Engineer, Full Time
EPHC is always hiring dedicated engineers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. We currently have an opening for a full time, benefited position as an Assistant Engineer. Please view our careers webpage to review the DIstrict benefits. https://jobs.ephc.org/benefits
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Paint and Patch drywall
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Must have valid driver license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
- Must have experience in mechanics
- Electrical experience a plus.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 8/8/2018