Dentist- Per diem
Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital district, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate a 9 bed acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24 hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service. In addition, four primary care medical clinics and a dental clinic offer residents a full spectrum of health care services in the Graeagle, Loyalton, and Portola communities. There are also hospital-based Skilled Nursing Facilities in Portola and Loyalton.
Surrounded by the Sierra Nevada Mountains with beautiful lakes and trails for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing, this facility is thriving and wants a highly motivated, innovative and experienced Dentist to provide excellent care to our community. It’s an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the successful growth this rural hospital is experiencing by providing expertise for our new state-of-the-art Dental Clinic.
A California state license is required for consideration. To be successful in this role, you will need to be updated with the latest knowledge in treatment practices, as well as the ability to manage various types of patients.
Our dentist provides professional, high quality dental diagnosis, treatment and education to a broad range of patients, including children, adolescents and adults. This is a per diem position, working on an as needed basis usually 2 days per week, approximately 16 hours per week.
Typical duties include:
- providing a full range of general dental services within the dentist's defined scope of training
- achieving the highest levels of quality, efficiency, patient accessibility and responsiveness to patient needs
- Utilizing current comprehensive diagnostic and treatment techniques for providing patient care.
- DDS or DMD degree from accredited U.S. Dental school
- Current licensure in the state of California
- Valid DEA license
- Current CPR/AED certification
Job Status: Part Time,On Call
Job Reference #: 10/28/19