Dental Hygienist- Full Time-New Grads. This is for you!
Here's an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the successful growth of our rural hospital by providing your expertise in our state of the art Dental Clinic.
We are looking for a skilled dental hygienist to join our team of health professionals .
This is a Full Time position, Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm.
- 8 days of Paid Holidays,
- Sick TIme
- Have a student loan? We can take your monthly loan payment as long as you are employed with Eastern Plumas Health Care!
1. Administers prophylactic treatment by the scaling and polishing of teeth.
2. Documents area of existing restorations and notable areas of possible decay and disease for dentist's review. When appropriate, may call in dentist for immediate consultation.
3. Takes x-rays to determine extent of any decay and disease.
4. Administers fluoride treatment as needed.
5. Updates medical history of patient, highlighting significant information for dentist's review.
6. Instructs patients in oral hygiene technique, answering patient questions and providing other Educational information relevant to oral hygiene.
7. Practices universal precautions and other sterilization and infection control procedures, and maintains equipment.
8. Provides associated administrative support, including maintaining patient documentation, patient communication and other record-keeping.
9. Performs related duties as required.
- Current California RDH license.
- Current X-ray license.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- New Graduates are welcome to apply!
Both full-time and part-time positions are available
Pay: $60 to $65/hour
Starting wage is based on previous experience.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 4/24/19