CT/ X-ray Technologist
Surrounded by the Sierra Nevada Mountains with beautiful lakes and trails for hiking, biking, fishing, and skiing, this facility is thriving and is looking for a highly motivated CT/X- ray Tech to fill a full-time position and provide excellent care to our community. It’s an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the successful growth this rural hospital is experiencing, while maintaining your health through our comprehensive and competitive benefits. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, 403(b) with employer matching, plus much more. Compensation depends on qualifications and experience.
Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate an acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24-hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service. In addition, four primary care medical clinics and a dental clinic offer residents a full spectrum of health care services in the Graeagle, Greenville, Loyalton, and Portola communities. There are also hospital-based Skilled Nursing Facilities in Portola and Loyalton.
All healthcare workers are required to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccine. We offer this free of charge as a part of your new employment process.
Core responsibilities or requirements:
- Certified in both California and AART certifications in both CT and X-ray modalities
- Venipuncture Certification
- Proficiency on a Philips Brilliance 16 slice CT Scanner is highly desirable
- Operate portable x-ray
- Complete all paperwork/EMR documentation as pertaining to the patient and/or modality in a timely manner.
- Participate in department scheduling duties and participate in quality assurance program as set forth by the department.
- Work with minimal supervision
Position Requirement may include some or all of the following:
- Must have graduated from an accredited school of Radiology
- Must have and maintain a current CA state license to practice Radiology
- Licensing for the additional modalities of CT and Dexa Scans a plus, willing to train the right candidate.
- Must maintain current CPR/BLS certifications at all times.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs frequently.
- On call, rotation, shift availability and flexibility.
- Fridays from 8am-8:30pm, Saturday and Sunday 7am to 7:30 pm, and call 7:30pm to 7am both Saturday and Sunday
Pay: $32.97 to $46.40/hour
Starting rate depends upon qualifications.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11/8/21