Certified Nurse Aid - Full Time Days
HIRING BONUSES AVAILABLE!
Eastern Plumas Health Care is a small, non-profit, critical access hospital district, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. We operate a 9 bed acute care hospital at our main Portola campus, which includes a 24 hour, physician staffed, emergency room and ambulance service. In addition, four primary care medical clinics and a dental clinic offer residents a full spectrum of health care services in the Graeagle, Loyalton, and Portola communities. There are also hospital-based Skilled Nursing Facilities in Portola and Loyalton.
We are currently hiring CNAs to work in our skilled nursing facility. We have the following openings:
- Portola Skilled Nursing Facility: 3 Full Time benefited, DAY shift positions.
Scheduled days will vary. Pay grade 37 range: $13.23-$18.61/hour. Shifts will be scheduled at the Portola campus. Day shift, 12-hours. Current CA CNA license and CPR certification required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Conducting patient care under the direction of the charge RN or LVN.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living.
- Provides for personal care, comfort and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for an assigned group or residents.
- Assisting residents with meals and other daily activities.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Medical, Vision, Dental insurance, Employer sponsored Life Insurance, supplemental AFLAC policies, retirement planning 3% employer contribution, Paid Time Off, Paid Sick Leave.
Pay: $15.33 to $21.58/hour
Pay grade 43; Shifts will be scheduled at the Portola campus. Day shift
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: oPyXhnUc9V