CCC-SLP/Speech Therapist- Full-time
To qualify for this position, previous experience as a speech pathologist is preferred. This position requires graduation from an accredited school of Speech Pathology, current California State licensure.
- Evaluation and treatment of disorders involving speech, language, cognition, swallowing and social communication.
- Develop and implement individualized therapy programs designed to restore, reinforce and enhance performance.
- Ability to assess patient condition based upon sound pathophysiological principles.
- Develop and implement appropriate patient treatment plan
- Complete and maintain records of speech pathology, observations, treatments and actions; plan and organize work effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain the confidentiality of medical information.
- Facilitate the learning of those skills and functions essential for communication and swallowing, to diminish or remediate disorders of deficits.
- Directs activities to promote and maintain health within the scope of practice and consistent with the Code of Ethics of the profession.
- Identify the need for and make referral to other disciplines to address the comprehensive needs of the patient.
- As necessary or applicable, supervises CFY provisional licensees, students and support personnel in accordance with state licensure requirements and professional standards.
- California Licensure by the Department of Consumer Affairs
- Certificate of Clinical Competence by ASHA
Job Status: Full Time