Eastern Plumas Health Care (EPHC) is a rural, non-profit, Critical Access Hospital District with an emphasis on access to care for all, providing comprehensive medical services to Plumas County since 1971. Eastern Plumas Health Care currently has an opening for a full time RN-Case Manager.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with an active, current, unrestricted license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited school or equivalent, Health Administration or related healthcare field preferred
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred.
- Minimum of two years (2) full-time clinical experience in acute care, community health setting, public health nursing or chronic disease management required
- Experience working with patients and caregivers regarding self-care and disease management required
Preferred Leadership Skills
- Lead by example to support a positive work environment that values patient advocacy, respectful listening, diverse expression of opinion, and constructive conflict resolution
- Strong knowledge of acute chronic care nursing principles, methods and common treatments
- Attend QI meetings for assigned EPHC sites and provided insight and performance metrics for EPHC leadership
- Monitor timeliness of transition of care discharges and appointments
- Provide mandatory training to EPHC staff
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of care plans by doing regular audits at defined intervals to ensure compliance of program guidelines
- Review and process all incoming referrals (both internal and external) to check for eligibility and those not listed as EPHC eligible, for evaluation of possible eligibility
Job Status: Full Time