Advanced Practice Provider - Urgent Access Clinic - Benefits - 10k Bonus
We are actively seeking an experienced Physician's Assistant or Nurse Practitioner (PA/NP) to work as a part of out team in our Urgent Access Clinic. This is a full time benefited position. The PA/NP assumes total care of clinic patients under the direction of a physician in the rural health clinic setting. Follows established standards, procedures, and practices for rural health clinics. Would work 3 - 12hr days a week. Clinic operates Monday - Saturday 8am - 8pm. Eligible candidates would have 5 years practical experience, preference for Urgent Care experience. Needs to be CA licensed (or eligible), have a DEA license, and be in good standing with Medicare and Medicaid. 10k Sign on Bonus, 10K Relocation Bonus (if applicable), Health, Vision, Dental, 403(b), and many more benefits.
Primary responsibilities of the Position include but are not limited to:
- The PA/NP will perform advanced patient assessments by obtaining complete health and psychosocial history and records findings in a systematic format in the Electronic Medical Record.
- Performs complete physical assessment and orders, performs and interprets routine laboratory tests.
- Develops and implements plans to promote health and long-term health maintenance.
- Provides periodic health assessments, education and counseling, and arranges referrals to other members of the health team as needed; as well as referrals to community resources as appropriate.
- Follows up on timely communication with patients, families and their significant others.
- Completes all patient documentation in the EMR thoroughly, accurately and timely.
Requirements and Qualifications include:
- Graduate from an accredited PA/NP program with a current California PA/NP certification and DEA license.
- Skilled in traditional disciplines of patient assessment and management.
- 5 years experience
- Current CPR/BLS certification.
BENEFITS: SEE WEB PAGE FOR FULL BENEFITS INFORMATION https://jobs.ephc.org/benefits
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 05/16/2022