We are currently recruiting an outgoing, personable, and organized individual for a full time position at the Loyalton Skilled Nursing Facility. This is a full time, benefited position, scheduled days are Wednesday through Sunday. Scheduled hours may vary depending upon the planned activities.
The primary function of the Activities Assistant is to assist in the planning, implementation and carrying out of activities of the SNF/Long Term Care Residents.
- To provide weekend and holiday coverage in Activities, and relief coverage in the absence of the Activity Coordinator. To also provide additional coverage for special events and outings.
- To implement fully the daily activity program as indicated on the activity calendar.
- To document in the individual resident’s charts the daily activities of each resident.
- Assist with outings and other activities as needed.
- May be a C.N.A. but not required.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- An interest in and ability to work in a caring, patient manner with the elderly.
- Prior patient care experience in an extended care facility or hospital is preferred.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be able to reach and write accurately and relate information concisely.
- Dependability and maturity demonstrated by commitment to patient/ resident needs and by reliability to scheduled time.
- Must be able to work well with staff and to maintain a professional attitude.
BENEFITS: Please visit our benefits page for a full listing of employee benefits https://jobs.ephc.org/benefits
Pay: $13.89 to $19.55/hour
Starting rate depends on experience/qualifications
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: AA2.7.18