10k Sign on Bonus & Relocation Assistance -Physical Therapist -$58-$62/hr.
Here's an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the successful growth this rural hospital is experiencing by providing your expertise! Surrounded by the Sierra Nevada Mountains with beautiful lakes and trails for hiking, biking, fishing and skiing, this facility is thriving and wants a highly motivated, innovative and experienced Physical Therapist to work with our multi-disciplinary team of therapists to provide excellent care to our community.
This position will provide primarily Outpatient care and some Inpatient care. Our Outpatient evaluations and visits consist of one-hour treatment slots with direct Physical Therapist time. We utilize Rehab Techs for support only.
Out of State applicants are welcome to apply.
We are offering a 10k Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance for the right candidate. Full Time employees receive a fantastic benefits package with 8 paid holidays!
Physical Therapist Responsibilities
- · Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition.
- · Assessing and interpreting patient evaluations and test results.
- · Developing treatment plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- · Creating personalized fitness-oriented health care programs for patients.
- · Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.
- · Advising patients on exercise techniques.
- · Advising patients and their families about in-home treatment options.
- · Providing educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics and ways to promote physical health.
- · Consulting and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- · Documenting patient care history.
- · Complying with rules, regulations, and procedures.
Physical Therapist Requirements
- · Graduation from an accredited educational institution.
- · Completion of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)-accredited residency program.
- · Passed the National Physical Therapist Examination (NPTE).
- · A valid license to practice physical therapy.
- · Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- · Compassion and attention to detail.
- · Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices.
- · Ability to solve problems independently.
- · Excellent analytical and logical thinking.
- · Ability to manage patients with different personalities.
- · Ability to write reports and correspondence at a professional level.
- · Ability to use a computer and software proficiently.
- · Drive to continually learn new treatment techniques.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12/15/2022